logo  Education Abroad Services

Education Abroad Services
Hi there 👋
Any query? Let's chat!


Frequently Asked Questions

Can I practice in India after completing my medical education abroad?

Yes, you can practice in India. For this you have to appear for a screening test. On clearing the screening test you are eligible for registration as a doctor and allowed to practice with all other doctors.

What is the eligibility criteria to study MBBS in medical colleges of Abroad?

The applicant must be above 17 years of age. He/She must passed Senior Secondary Level Examination from any recognized Council/Board of India or abroad. She/he must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as elective subjects . He/She must obtained a minimum 50% in aggregate of PCB combined.

Can I get a job in a Government Hospital or allied medical institutions in India?

Yes, after clearing the screening test and getting your registration you are eligible for any government appointment.

What is MCI Screening Test?

The Medical Council of India stipulates that all students studying MBBS program from Medical Colleges outside India and wanting to practice in India after completion of their program.

What is the kind of food served to the students in Medical Universities abroad?

The university canteens provide all kinds of food. Some restaurants are also available which serve Indian food. Loaf Bread, Cookies, Pastries, Ice Cream, Canned Juices are available in plenty in all the college canteens and dining halls.

How many Indian students are studying MBBS abroad?

Ever year large number of students from India apply to study MBBS in foreign countries.

Can my parents visit me? Can I travel during my holidays?

Parents / friends / relatives of students can visit you. Tourist Invitations can be issued. There are two holidays in a year. Students usually come back to India during summer. You can also choose to stay back in the summer for local sightseeing and travel in your student life.

How do I make my travel arrangements? Who will receive me?

In the first year EAS will arrange for travel of students in groups from India. You will be met by our representative in the airport. He/She will assist you with travel to the University and settling in the Hostel / Flat.

Have a cup of tea?

Education Abroad Services
  Om Shubham Tower, office #304-305, 3rd floor, Neelam Bata Road, NIT, Faridabad, Haryana 121001
 +91 129 4150049,  +91 9910180049

Quick Links

  About us
  Photo Gallery
  Contact us

Important Links

  Medical Council of India
  Passport Seva - India
  Embassy of the Russian Federation
  Myths about study Abroad
  Live Currency Exchange Rates
  Education Loan for Abroad Studies

Like/Follow on Facebook

Copyright © 2018 Education Abroad Services || Website Designed and developed by Ravi Jakhar